Topics: 2
Playing:  Aoc
Ingame:  Rakteos
Years registered: * * * * * * * * * *
Bot after patch 5.7.3? Posted: Post 10:46 Thu - Nov 19, 2009

Hi,
bot doesnt startup after 5.7.3!

Problem is:

AOChat: Did not receive the serveraddress for the territorymanager.....

can anyone help? grübel

Chaly 
Offizier · Webmaster 
Topics: 403
Playing:  Guildwars2 (Drakkar See)
Ingame:  Chaly Flavour
Years registered: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted: Post 06:16 Thu - Nov 19, 2009

well.. as i was busy with my job and a marriage of a friend of mine, the bebot-guys are already done with it.
fix has to be placed in the aocchat.php
Code:
REMOVED:
$outPacket = new RPCPacket("out", RPC_TERRITORY_LOGINCHARACTER, array($this->char["id"], "", $lang) );
ADDED:
$outPacket = new RPCPacket("out", RPC_TERRITORY_LOGINCHARACTER, array($this->char["id"], "", $lang, 0, 0, 0) );

REMOVED:
(string)RPC_TERRITORY_LOGINCHARACTER    => array("name"=>"Login Character",                             "args"=>"ISS"))
ADDED:
(string)RPC_TERRITORY_LOGINCHARACTER    => array("name"=>"Login Character",             "args"=>"ISSIII"))

i'll take a look at it in a short

Chalys Gimpnesstheory (2003) Die Theorie der expotentiellen Bullshits den Gimps bei gleichbleibendem Anteil produzieren.
ergo 
Blue-Ribbon Chicken 
Topics: 0
Playing:  aoc
Ingame:  keloran
Posted: Post 07:11 Thu - Nov 19, 2009

i got no problem 2 get the bot runnig under 5.7.3 ?!? I changed nothing, just restarted & its up & runnig.

cheers

Chaly 
Offizier · Webmaster 
Topics: 403
Playing:  Guildwars2 (Drakkar See)
Ingame:  Chaly Flavour
Years registered: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted: Post 07:31 Thu - Nov 19, 2009

well, i've added the same fixes to aocchat_rpcmod.php, lines 55 and 427
i'd be glad about some feedback from both of you if you're fine with the modification

aocchat_rpcmod.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  aocchat_rpcmod.zip
 Filesize:  4.92 KB
 Downloaded:  530 Time(s)

Chalys Gimpnesstheory (2003) Die Theorie der expotentiellen Bullshits den Gimps bei gleichbleibendem Anteil produzieren.
ursallina 
Blue-Ribbon Chicken 
Topics: 1
Playing:  Ishtar
Ingame:  ursallina
Posted: Post 11:17 Thu - Nov 26, 2009

Hi !

I downloaded your 'bot a few days back and got it running on the Frendh Server "Ishtar" for my Guild "Le sable et le givre".

It's working perfectly, even without the "fix" to aocchat_rpcmod.php
I even included the MEMO pluggin and the STATICWINDOW pluggin --> Still running

daumen rauf

----------------------------------------
Mmotankcom 
Blue-Ribbon Chicken 
Topics: 0
Playing:  gfds
Ingame:  gfds
Years registered: * *
Posted: Post 07:45 Mon - Aug 01, 2016

Knowing What Kinds Of Runescape To Purchase For Your Kids

Runescape can provide something to almost everyone. Runescape can http://www.4rser.com/ simulate all scenarios and fantasy worlds that people of all ages can enjoy. Read on for more information about gaming.

Make use of subtitles. Looking for a way to hear the dialogue much better due to the overwhelming noise of those loud games? Subtitles fix that problem. Lots of Runescape have a section for the audio that is located on the menu. This lets you toggle subtitles on or off.

Become familiar with old school Runescape ratings. Runescape are no longer just for children, so not every game is safe for all ages. EC games are suitable for early childhood where AO games are only for adults. Buying a game with a suitable rating is very important, especially if you are purchasing it as a gift.

To save money, consider purchasing used games. Games can be very expensive, often more than 50 dollars. When you buy a new game and hate it, you'll regret it. By purchasing a used game, you could save 25-50% on the game you want.

If you are gifting a game to a child, make sure they have given you several options of what they will want. Which game is suitable will depend on a variety of factors, so keep that in mind.

For every fifteen minutes of game playing, get up and stretch. Your body needs to move when you're gaming because it's in the same position doing the same things time and again. Thus, muscles should be stretched to prevent clotting and cramping. That's a very healthful approach.

Runescape can carry us far off into another world all together; you can learn from them or just have a good time. Smart gaming can offer limitless benefits. You will now know where to start.

Back Reply to topic