Zurück Neue Antwort erstellen
Sletrry 
(Thema erstellt)
Blue-Ribbon Chicken 
Playing:  Sletrry
Ingame:  Sletrry
Monate im Forum: *
MapleStory M Mesos: How to Utilize Bishop Verfasst am: Beitrag 04:15 Sa - Nov 17, 2018

Even if it's just a tiny minority and they post their own videos of boss soloing, buy MaplestoryM Mesos attracts jelly to a people, particularly those that are too hooked on damage. So much that a vast majority of players, I mostly speak about typical funded players or above, completely overlook the RPG part of the game.

These facts induce people to believe the game is pay2win without realizing they could party with different players. But We have to agree it takes a minimum damage, which is fine due to achievments you have done up to now. But perhaps the minimal damage requiered is too high so merely financed can meet requierment however there was a really small minority that they finally solo.

Or if minimal damage is fine but the timer should too large, it makes supervisors too simple to solo at certain points. And don't forget after years of existence of MapleStory, it is way too simple to gain damage with all these features that's cool.

However there are a few stuffs that don't help either and is an issue for FM economy as instance, in my opinion. The fact it is instance fall. This instanced drop system pratically kills Free Market economy, because in my opinion end-game boss equipment prices shouldn't be this cheap particularly weapons.

Some folks are able to say courses are unbalanced because of rapid hitter classes and we could take Dojo as example. I think Dojo is your best example I can use here. You may see it's unfair ? Why most courses can not hit"about" same damage for a cappion fast hitter exactly the same funds? I can easily blame this current cap harm system.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html ![/img]
Antworten mit Zitat

Zurück Neue Antwort erstellen