Zurück Neue Antwort erstellen
liny195 
(Thema erstellt)
Super Chicken 
Playing:  gu
Ingame:  hu
Monate im Forum: * * * * *
Cleveland Browns:“Won Verfasst am: Beitrag 09:27 Mi - Nov 21, 2018

Youth Chris Hubbard Jersey , won and won! Browns beat Jets for first win since 2016” (AP) - “For the first time in 635 days, the Cleveland Browns found a way to win. Baker Mayfield showed them how. The No. 1 overall pick replaced injured starter Tyrod Taylor...”“Hue Jackson says he needs ‘to look at the tape’ before naming his starter” (NFL.com) - “Despite Mayfield’s performance, Browns coach Hue Jackson says he needs ‘to look at the tape’ before naming his starter for Week 4’s game against the Oakland Raiders.”“Baker Mayfield’s time has come for Cleveland Browns” (Pluto) - “or the Browns, there’s no turning back. They have to begin to build for the present and the future with Baker Mayfield. That was the biggest message...”“LeBron, RGIII and Cleveland police revel in Baker, Browns win” (ESPN) - “Everybody it seems was a Cleveland Browns fan on Thursday night after Baker Mayfield made his NFL debut and led his team to its first win in 635 days.”“Report: Patriots get seventh-round pick with no conditions in Josh Gordon trade” (PFT) - “That the conditions were taken off the seventh-round pick would seem to suggest that the Patriots insisted on removing that language http://www.brownsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-terrance-mitchell-jersey , and the Browns gave in.”“Jets vs. Browns Week 3 Highlights” (NFL on YouTube) - “The New York Jets take on the Cleveland Browns during Week 3 of the 2018 NFL season.” - VIDEOAnnouncing Staff Changes at DBN Hi DBN faithful!You may have noticed over the past two weeks some changes at Dawgs By Nature, so let me formally announce them to you.I remain the Site Manager, just as I have been since March 2006, and will continue writing just like I always have.Mike Hoag is now our site’s Deputy Manager. You don’t really need to worry about memorizing each person’s title, but Mike will be bringing you about 1 article per day. In addition, if there are ever any times when I am on vacation Genard Avery Jersey , he will “take over the site” for those days.Tom Moore has joined our staff as a writer. You may have noticed a flurry of his articles over the weekend. One of the areas in which our site has lacked over the years is providing regular weekend coverage (outside of Sundays during the regular season). What can I say — after writing during the week and working full-time with my actual job, you kind of just burn out sometimes. Tom has plenty of writing experience from his own site, and from formerly helping run Dawg Pound Daily. Every week, we are now extending the Daily Dawg Chow to the weekend, which Tom will cover. Tom will also provide some more weekend coverage, and then a couple of posts during the weekdays.rufio has pretty much always been on our staff Authentic Seth DeValve Jersey , but now he will be bringing you an edition of Rufio’s Playbook for almost every week of the year.Dan Lalich (notthatnoise) is now taking on the title of Community Manager. I know there are often some very valuable articles that our readers create as FanPosts, but unfortunately I am so bogged down that I seldom have time to award them the front page exposure they deserve. Dan will help keep tabs on this, as well as encouraging more posts, fun features, and helping facilitate possible meet-ups.Those are all the new orders of business. We are still very much appreciative to also have Jon Stinchcomb, Andrea Hangst Youth Trevon Coley Jersey , Matt Wood, and Ezweav continue their contributions to the site. Antworten mit Zitat

Zurück Neue Antwort erstellen