Back This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Posted: Post 10:42 Sun - Jul 06, 2008

sorry for spamming (i should probably register so i can edit zunge zeigen) but i was thinking of a simple dkp management. is there any possibibilty for the bot to check build members locations? so they can be added to the raid list, and receive dkp points depening on time or add-commands. bidding would check the list, you could probably even connect it to some mysql database used by website dkp software.
(im not an expert in php, so thats only imho)

Chaly 
Offizier · Webmaster 
Topics: 404
Playing:  Guildwars2 (Drakkar See)
Ingame:  Chaly Flavour
Years registered: * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Posted: Post 06:47 Mon - Jul 07, 2008

the bot knows where his buddys are - he doesn't know the name of the playfield but its ID. a dkp addon that automatically adds (and removes) buddys to the raidlist if they join (or leave) the raidleader's playfield is possible. btw: there's a requestlist here. i guess ppl would like to know how the dkpmgmt handles raidmembers that aren't in the bot's guild grübel anyway: a dkp plugin seems to be popular enough Reply with quote

Chalys Gimpnesstheory (2003) Die Theorie der expotentiellen Bullshits den Gimps bei gleichbleibendem Anteil produzieren.

Posted: Post 03:26 Mon - Jul 07, 2008

Chaly wrote:
the bot knows where his buddys are - he doesn't know the name of the playfield but its ID. a dkp addon that automatically adds (and removes) buddys to the raidlist if they join (or leave) the raidleader's playfield is possible. btw: there's a requestlist here. i guess ppl would like to know how the dkpmgmt handles raidmembers that aren't in the bot's guild grübel anyway: a dkp plugin seems to be popular enough

what i was thinking of is something like this:

raid start [raidname] - only from admin, starts raid mode and adds all guildmates that are in zone [zone-of-raidname] to the list.

raid stop - only from admin, closes the raid. clears raid member list, updates dkp values, if there is any unsaved changes. disables bid/add/list/del commands.

raid add [name] - adds player [name] to the list. performs checking of member count (24 max)

raid del [name] - removes player from the llist

raid list [name] - prints the list

raid adddkp [amount] [name] - requires admin rights. adds [amount] points of dkp for player [name]. adds to all players if name is omitted.

raid deldkp [amount] [name] - removes [amount] points of dkp for player [name]. removes from all players if name is omitted.

raid getdkp [name] - whispers YOUR dkp. whispers dkp of player [name] if [name] is specified (needs admin rights)

raid bid - bids for an item. performs check if player has enough dkp points. prints in /gu who won due to highest dkp points. ideas: parameter [type] (integer) indicating item type, thus item cost. admins can specify item types and their costs this way. problem: players do /raid bid, thus can chose item type. idea2: start-bidding command, automatically sets item type, all follwing /raid bids will go for this item type until item type is changed.

saving data
idea1: save in local file, something live csv should be easy and readable with some office program.
idea2: use mysql connection in conjuction with website dkp-software. would require the bot to get the mysql login details for the dkp-software's mysql database. advantage: can auto-update your guild website during raid, no need for import/exports

i know this sounds like a lot, and actually this is not a feature request. i merely will try to come up with something like this myself (help appreciated). im not a php coder, i am, however, a somewhat medium-skilled c++ developer, so maybe i can get something to work already. the only real "problem" i see is the auto-adding people to the raid member list. if this is the wrong thread for this discussion, feel free to move/delete the post lachen (its your forums after all lol)

Chaly 
Offizier · Webmaster 
Posted: Post 07:34 Mon - Jul 07, 2008

i use orange instead of quotes.. it's confusing enough lol
raid start [raidname] - only from admin, starts raid mode and adds all guildmates that are in zone [zone-of-raidname] to the list.
... and adds all guildname that are in the zone of the guy who said !raid start to the list.... reason: there is no known way to ask the chatserver for a playfield-name, you only get a long number (like 1294214719..). you can compare them, but not name. idea: !raid start <name> for drop- and bid- statistics

raid add [name] - adds player [name] to the list. performs checking of member count (24 max)
i think the raidmember should be added to the bot's buddylist (and removed on !raid stop). could be too rough to kick him if he isn't in the raidzone, but the bot can send a tell to the raidleader that someone has changed the zone or maybe went link-dead..

raid list [name] - prints the list
and a note if someone once was in the raid, but isn't logged in anymore or isnt

raid bid - bids for an item.
an idea from anarchy online: !raid bit <throw in the item>
there should be some data-saving at this point: day of the drop, name of the drop (highref/lowref), remember the winner and the bit. there could be some html- or ingame-statistics later..

saving data
Csv/binary or sql? This question is driving me nuts for some weeks for now.. csv/binary is a bit 'gimped'.. i tried to make code a bot that most ppl can download/install/configure and -if they are just a bit php-skilled- play around with the code (or even write a full sql-addon) yet, noone has to know a thing about databases to get his/her ragebot online, so i'd prefer csv/binary again zwinkern

Chalys Gimpnesstheory (2003) Die Theorie der expotentiellen Bullshits den Gimps bei gleichbleibendem Anteil produzieren.

Posted: Post 08:39 Tue - Jul 08, 2008

I've implemented some basic raid inteface, featuring all the commands above. whats missing, of course, is the auto-add people part. i will make the system based on my mysql database, will make it easy to put it on the website as well.

oh and btw for the auto-restart thing:

Code:
@echo off

php bot.php
:start
php bot.php
IF not errorlevel 254 goto start

somewhere in index.php
Code:

# quit entirely
die(254);

# only restart
die(anything else then 254)

Chaly 
Offizier · Webmaster 
Posted: Post 06:13 Wed - Jul 09, 2008

Anonymous wrote:
oh and btw for the auto-restart thing

doh! kopf gegen wand thx, added

just another idea for the auto-adding of guildmates: instead of auto-adding guildmates to the raid, the bot can send a tellmessage to every guildmate in the same playfield with a <a href='chatcmd:///tell (botname) !raid join</a>

anyway..
how to get a list of all guildmates in the same playfield:

Code:
<?php
global $guildmates,$BuddyList;
$scid=($type==30) ? $args[0] : $args[1]; #sender's characterid
if (isset($guildmates[$sender])) {
   foreach ($BuddyList as $Buddy) {
      if ( isset($guildmates[$Buddy["name"]]) && $Buddy["playfield"] == $BuddyList[$scid]["playfield"] )
      {
         /* Buddy is my guildmate, sender is my guildmate, both are in the same playfield */
      }
   }
}
?>

an idea for auto-invite and observation of raidmembers:
- set up a global array containing all raidmembers
- add all raidmembers to the buddylist
(i recommend saving the current raidmembers in the db / file, so a cleanup-command can clean the bot's buddylist even after a botcrash)
- a plugin in the buddy-section can observe the "raidbuddys":
=> change the playfield > send a tell to the raidleader
=> went offline/online > inform the raidleader

*edit* there was a typo at line 6

Chaly 
Offizier · Webmaster 
Posted: Post 01:27 Tue - Jul 15, 2008

/closed
dkp was released: here

Back This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.