Zurück Neue Antwort erstellen
Sletrry 
(Thema erstellt)
Blue-Ribbon Chicken 
Playing:  Sletrry
Ingame:  Sletrry
Monate im Forum: *
The Celebrity of Maplestory 2 Verfasst am: Beitrag 04:50 Sa - Nov 17, 2018

Ok, I know I have written about Hayato a few times in the past, however I really, really believe he's rather underpowered. However, that seems to be the only real thing . Maple Story 2 Mesos 1v1 skill, Shinsoku, seems rather underwhelming, even with Hypers considered and even a good piece of funding. In addition, his playstyle seems to be lone-wolf like, but he does not appear to be completely equipped for it. This endangers him at worst, hinders him at least for many major bosses (Empress, Hard Magnus, to name two ).

Besides that, I think that Hayato, for it is current underpowered standing, is rather hard to buff with out becoming overpowered. It is already kind of a bully class early to mid game (Lv. 30-130) in terms KSing possible for his or her mobbing skills, plus his blisteringly fast attacks. If you were to adjust the harm%'s of his Sanrenzan, or even add extra attack lines, then it gets him overpowered. Perhaps if Shinsoku had a higher% damage per line, it can help things, but I'd suggest including a bind of some sort to his kit.

Now, skills aside, I also believe that there is a much greater reason he does not get as much love from players: his mastery. Granted, he has 60% command from the very beginning, but that will be it. Other courses get 80% mastery, keeping their harm relatively steady. Hayato? His damage jumps around as far as he does. There is also the issue of his assault multiplier (which is very hard to adjust in a way that's balanced).

To outline this, Hayato's Katana is known as 2h, but includes a multiplier more indicative of a 1h weapon. Katana have a multiplier of 1.25, compared to a general multiplier of 1.2 to get 1h swords, maces and axes.

More product of games at Mmogdp!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogdp.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !
Antworten mit Zitat

Zurück Neue Antwort erstellen