Zurück Neue Antwort erstellen
Sletrry 
(Thema erstellt)
Blue-Ribbon Chicken 
Playing:  Sletrry
Ingame:  Sletrry
Monate im Forum: *
Returning Maplestory 2 player following a long hiatus Verfasst am: Beitrag 04:51 Fr - Nov 30, 2018

Run Normal Zakum beneath x2 EXP, from the rune or a coupon. If you cannot get rid of the body, just get rid of the arms and leave! This is where all of the experience is. You are able to virtually do that for a lot of levels that are free every day. Maple 2 Mesos inside the Apparatus Room Robos if Zakum on this day has run!

This room is hardly burning, so in the event that you want a burning map, then try out another Robo rooms on the ground.Beginning at 100, if you are centered on grinding this character, you need to be running Monster Park two times daily for many free EXP. You are able to typically do amounts that are degrees in front of you, based on your course.

Since it's good OK spawn Hidden Portals and the right spot to unwind or Kishin this map is scrumptious for every class. You are able to grind straight here or execute the sign that is different publish quests round Folk City to obtain amounts.

I suggest doing the signposts in order after which grinding the remaining levels out there. Men and women spend a protracted ass amount of time in Kerning Tower for the reason that SF field, but we're broke for yours. This map functions! Beginning at 160, a bit split according to your selection.

An shitton of people decide to grind it on Grey Luxury Saucers in Omega Sector, which is OK and do-able, within the area that is non-SF. I receive restless staying in maps for hrs and hrs. I suggest popping back here when you get tired of these maps below and grinding . (This map was once good until 200, though, a recent EXP change made the gain out of 190-200 not too great any longer.)

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html !
Antworten mit Zitat

Zurück Neue Antwort erstellen